About Me

My photo
I'm Carole, living in London, happily married and mum to two amazing boys.I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer in April 2010. Surgery took place in November 2010 and I now have a permanent colostomy...Spinal mets were then diagnosed in October 2011...In January 2012 I was told of further spread to the hip area (multiple lesions)..My life expectancy is now 6-9 months. Walk alongside me on the last part of my experience with this..

Friday 23 September 2011

This one's for you Angel........


Hoping for your rainbow to surface ....'after every rainfall must come a rainbow'........


Angel is my blogging buddy and her blog can be found here:

http://todaywasntallaboutcancer.blogspot.com/2011/09/town-flat-rescue.html

About Angel:
I have cancer that cannot be cured and a big gap in my life where friends and family used to be. Inspired by the book Why Kindness is Good for You, my aim is to raise oxytocin levels primarily by sharing my thoughts on things that make me smile, but also when I’m sad to tell you why and give you the opportunity to give me a virtual hug!


Pop over and say Hi to Angel. After reading her blog tonight it's apparent she is in need of little lift and a lot of virtual hugs right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment